In this age of technology and innovation, if you find a person intending to buy a Smartphone though he
possesses one already within his pocket, then it would not be anything new. Now a day many geeks and techies prefer to upgrade to smarter phones.
So you can consider thinking upon some factors before buying a Smartphone now a day based on your requirement, usage and most importantly your budget. Few things which influences are –
1. Decide if you need a full fledged keyboard type phone as in Blackberry models or touch screen type. Basically a casual user might not need full fledged keyboard unless and until they use emails and document editors on an alarming frequency
a. iOS – Apple
b. Android – Google
c. Blackberry OS –RIM (Research In Motion)
d. Windows Phone 7 – Windows (Microsoft)
e. Symbian – Nokia
f. Web OS – HP
- Basic phone & text messaging – while this option is considered then Blackberry Bold 9780 or Samsung Nexus S might prove powerful.
- If you want to use it mostly for internet usage, then you can consider using Apple iphone 4, Samsung Galaxy S II.
- If you use your Smartphone for emails and mostly business related works, then Blackberry Bold 9870 or Nokia E7 can be considered quite effective.
- If you store large amount of precious data and do frequent backups then you might consider using HTC Sensation or Samsung Nexus S
- If you are a social networking buff and mostly access then via phone, then Blackberry Torch 9800 or Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc would be the best option available
- If you are a movie or entertainment addict then Apple iphone 4, HTC Desire HD or Nokia N8 can be considered in this case since it provides good audio, video and streaming quality.
- Now suppose if you use your phone for gaming then Apple iphone 4 or Sony Ericsson Xperia Play might be the best available option
- If you are a technologist type of person who loves experimenting on some productive apps and softwares then Apple iphone 4 or LG Optimus 2 X may be the best for you.
- In terms of power consumption efficiency and expansion needs you should consider LG Droid X2 or Motorola Atrix 4G
- At last if you want style as most important thing in your phone then Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc or HTC Sensation are worth buying option for you